APEX3 PRO, Professional Racing Simulator
Complete 3DOF, Optionally Installed, Race Simulator for Driver Development (Yaw, Pitch, Roll)
The APEX3 PRO, a true “professional race simulator” with advanced motion simulation technology including yaw for effective race preparation and training. Featuring SimCraft’s 3DOF motion system with roll, pitch, and yaw, which allows you to feel the limit of adhesion, understeer/oversteer, accel and decel, weight transfer, terrain changes such as hills, banking, curbing, bumps, and camber in a motion simulator like you have never felt in a sim.
Why is this? Because of physics based motion simulation technology from SimCraft. Read up on why physics in a motion sim matter
SimCraft’s proprietary motion technology in APEX form is the choice of many professional drivers and teams: The professionals agree, physics matter. The APEX motorsport simulator line from SimCraft features the stiffest and most advanced chassis designs with the highest fidelity motion technology for motorsport training. Compatible with iRacing, rFactor, Assetto Corsa, Project CARS, and many other racing simulations.
A complete package which includes a full system, installed, configured, warrantied, and supported.
APEX PRO Components
- Seat: OMP HTE-R, MOMO Daytona or Sabelt GTPad
- Wheel: Simucube 2 PRO Direct-Drive Servo FF, PSE GT3 Rim, Carbon Paddles
- Pedals: SimCraft Tilton PRO 3 Pedalset w/ electronic control
- Shifter: Paddle, Sequential, H-Pattern Shifters
- Video: Triple 43″ 4k 120hz Monitors
- Video: HP Reverb G2 PRO VR
- Audio: 1000W 5.1 Surround Audio / Headphones
- Vibration: 6 Vibration transducers with 600W amplifier
- Software: iRacing Subscription and 2 others pre-installed
- PC: Intel i9, 32GB DDR4 Memory, nVidia RTX3080 Graphics, M.2 SSD, Windows 10, Liquid Cooling, All software pre-installed and configured
- Extras: PSE DDU Digital Data and Telemetry Display, Z1 Software, ACE Box, Dashboard with integrated button box, electronic pedal control, cooling fans, LEDs