APEX2 PRO, Professional Racing Simulator
Complete 2DOF, Optionally Installed, Race Simulator for Driver Development (Yaw, Pitch)
The APEX2 PRO from SimCraft – realistic simulation featuring yaw and pitch motion where you can feel oversteer and understeer, the limit of adhesion, terrain changes such as uphills/downhills, curbing, bumps, and fore/aft weight transfer for braking feel in a motion simulator like you have never felt in a sim.
This is a complete system that is shipped assembled and ready for use. It is extremely small in footprint @ 4′ x 5′.
Built from the ground up for its intended purpose, the APEX product line from SimCraft is an extensive elite-quality racing simulator class, with price and performance models up and down the entire line. With proprietary motion simulation technology unlike any other on the market and in development for nearly two decades. SimCraft’s proprietary motion technology in APEX form is the choice of many professional drivers and teams: The professionals agree, physics matter. The APEX motorsport simulator line from SimCraft features the stiffest and most advanced chassis designs with the highest fidelity motion technology for motorsport training.
A complete package which includes a full system, installed, configured, warrantied, and supported.
APEX PRO Components
- Seat: OMP HTE-R, MOMO Daytona or Sabelt GTPad
- Wheel: Simucube 2 PRO Direct-Drive Servo FF, PSE GT3 Rim, Carbon Paddles
- Pedals: SimCraft Tilton PRO 3 Pedalset w/ electronic control
- Shifter: Paddle, Sequential, H-Pattern Shifters
- Video: Triple 43″ 4k 120hz Monitors
- Video: HP Reverb G2 PRO VR
- Audio: 1000W 5.1 Surround Audio / Headphones
- Vibration: 6 Vibration transducers with 600W amplifier
- Software: iRacing Subscription and 2 others pre-installed
- PC: Intel i9, 32GB DDR4 Memory, nVidia RTX3080 Graphics, M.2 SSD, Windows 10, Liquid Cooling, All software pre-installed and configured
- Extras: PSE DDU Digital Data and Telemetry Display, Z1 Software, ACE Box, Dashboard with integrated button box, electronic pedal control, cooling fans, LEDs