APEX1 PRO :: 1DOF Racing Simulator with Yaw
The APEX1 PRO from SimCraft – realistic simulation featuring yaw motion where you can feel oversteer and understeer, and the limit of adhesion in a motion simulator like you have never felt in a sim.
This is a complete system that is shipped assembled and ready for use. It is extremely small in footprint @ 4′ x 5′
Built from the ground up for its intended purpose, the APEX product line from SimCraft is an extensive elite-quality racing simulator class, with price and performance models up and down the entire line. With proprietary motion simulation technology unlike any other on the market and in development for nearly two decades. SimCraft’s proprietary motion technology in APEX form is the choice of many professional drivers and teams: The professionals agree, physics matter. The APEX motorsport simulator line from SimCraft features the stiffest and most advanced chassis designs with the highest fidelity motion technology for motorsport training.
A complete package which includes a full system, installed, configured, warrantied, and supported.
APEX PRO Components
- Seat: OMP HTE-R, MOMO Daytona or Sabelt GTPad
- Wheel: Simucube 2 PRO Direct-Drive Servo FF, PSE GT3 Rim, Carbon Paddles
- Pedals: SimCraft Tilton PRO 3 Pedalset w/ electronic control
- Shifter: Paddle, Sequential, H-Pattern Shifters
- Video: Triple 43″ 4k 120hz Monitors
- Video: HP Reverb PRO VR
- Audio: 1000W 5.1 Surround Audio / Headphones
- Vibration: 6 Vibration transducers with 600W amplifier
- Software: iRacing Subscription and 2 others pre-installed
- PC: Intel i9, 32GB DDR4 Memory, nVidia RTX3080 Graphics, M.2 SSD, Windows 10, Liquid Cooling, All software pre-installed and configured
- Extras: PSE DDU Digital Data and Telemetry Display, Z1 Software, ACE Box, Dashboard with integrated button box, electronic pedal control, cooling fans, LEDs
High-fidelity motion with SimCraft’s proprietary center of mass, independent axis architecture allows for unsurpassed performance.
- Yaw 20 degrees (+/- 10)
Max Rotational Speed……………..60 deg/s
Max Rotational Acceleration: 2400 °/s²
Max Payload……………500lb | 225kg
Axis Alignment: Mutually Perpendicular [?]
Synchronization: Simultaneous and Independent Axis Control [?]
Position Resolution: .002 deg (Accuracy)
Repeatability: .02 deg | 0.00035 rad
Interpretive Interval: < 1ms (Latency)
The APEX1 PRO features a super-strong, lightweight, TIG/MIG welded, DOM and carbon steel framework. Robust design allows for unmatched motion simulator performance powder coated in many colors.
- Model #: sc810
- Material: DOM Carbon Steel
- Chassis Class: PRO
- Estimated Assembly Time: 0 man hours
- Skills Required: N/A
- Tools required: N/A
- Suitable for: SimRacing and Driver Development Training
- License: Personal Use
- Complete Powder Coating Customizations including candy, metallics, and illusion powders.
This product comes with a Lifetime full part replacement warranty on the chassis and an extended three year warranty on the actuators.
Lead Time: 4 weeks, call for up to date estimate
Crating/Boxing: Not Included
Shipping: Best / Quoted
Sim Assembly: Included
Component Configuration: Included
Installation: Delivery, Assembly and onsite training available
Training: Remote Included, Onsite Available
E-Mail/Web Support: YES, 3 Years
Priority Phone Support: YES, 3 years
Warranty: Limited Lifetime