APEX0 PRO :: Racing Simulator (Static, non motion)
The APEX0 PRO from SimCraft – with a motion upgradeable cockpit, add motion 1 degree of freedom at a time.
This is a complete system that is shipped assembled and ready for use, or optionally installed anywhere. Installation in a room with only single door access is possible. The APEX0 is extremely small in footprint, 3′ x 5′, and all electronics are onboard the unit. No external PC box on the ground, and no electronics box of any kind. This unit runs off an MSI gaming laptop positioned above the center screen.
Built from the ground up for its intended purpose, the APEX product line from SimCraft is an extensive elite-quality racing simulator class, with price and performance models up and down the entire line. With proprietary motion simulation technology unlike any other on the market and in development for nearly two decades. SimCraft’s proprietary motion technology in APEX form is the choice of many professional drivers and teams: The professionals agree, physics matter. The APEX motorsport simulator line from SimCraft features the stiffest and most advanced chassis designs with the highest fidelity motion technology for motorsport training.
APEX0 PRO Components
- HP Reverb PRO VR
- Seat: OMP HTE-R, Sabelt GTPad, or Momo Daytona (or equiv)
- Wheel: Simucube2 PRO Direct Drive with Wireless GT, Carbon Paddles
- Pedals: SimCraft Tilton 2 pedalset w/ electronic control
- Shifter: Paddles
- Video: Single 55″ Curved Screen LED 4K TV
- Audio: Bluetooth Headphones
- Software: 2 racing simulations pre-installed
- PC: MSI Gaming Laptop with nVidia graphics
- Air Cooled Dashboard with integrated button box
Non Motion, Motion Upgradeable
The APEX0 PRO features a super-strong, lightweight, TIG/MIG welded, DOM and carbon steel framework. Robust design allows for unmatched motion simulator performance powder coated in many colors.
- Model #: sc800
- Material: DOM Carbon Steel
- Chassis Class: PRO
- Estimated Assembly Time: 0 man hours
- Skills Required: N/A
- Tools required: N/A
- Suitable for: SimRacing and Driver Development Training
- License: Personal Use
- Complete Powder Coating Customizations including candy, metallics, and illusion powders.
This product comes with a Lifetime full part replacement warranty on the chassis and an extended three year warranty on the actuators.
Lead Time: 4 weeks, call for up to date estimate
Crating/Boxing: Not Included
Shipping: Best / Quoted
Sim Assembly: Included
Component Configuration: Included
Installation: Delivery, Assembly and onsite training available
Training: Remote Included, Onsite Available
E-Mail/Web Support: YES, 3 Years
Priority Phone Support: YES, 3 years
Warranty: Limited Lifetime