APEX6 GTS :: Full Motion Professional Racing Simulation
Complete Racing Simulator for Driver Development and Race Engineering
The APEX6 GTS, a true “full motion racing simulator” with advanced motion simulation technology including all 6dof. Featuring SimCraft’s 6DOF motion system with roll, pitch, yaw, surge, sway, and heave which allows you to feel the limit of adhesion, understeer/oversteer, side slip, accel and decel, terrain changes such as hills, banking, curbing, bumps, camber, and both left/right and fore/aft weight transfer, suspension compression, and side wall deflection in a motion simulator like you have never felt in a sim.
Why is this? Because of physics based motion simulation technology from SimCraft. Read up on why physics in a motion sim matter
SimCraft’s proprietary motion technology in APEX form is the choice of many professional drivers and teams: The professionals agree, physics matter. The APEX motorsport simulator line from SimCraft features the stiffest and most advanced chassis designs with the highest fidelity motion technology for motorsport training. Compatible with iRacing, rFactor PRO and many other racing simulations.
A complete package which includes a full system, installed, warrantied, and supported.
- Seat: MOMO Daytona or OMP HTE-R or Sabelt Taurus
- Wheel: Simucube 2 PRO Direct-Drive Servo FF, Wireless GT Rim, Carbon Paddles
- Pedals: SimCraft Tilton PRO 3 Pedalset w/ electronic control
- Shifter: Paddle, Sequential, H-Pattern Shifters
- Video: Triple 43″ 4k Monitors
- Video: HP Reverb PRO VR
- Audio: 1000W 5.1 Surround Audio / Headphones
- Vibration: 6 Vibration transducers with amplifier
- Software: VIP iRacing Subscription and 2 others pre-installed
- PC: Intel i9, 32GB DDR4 Memory, nVidia RTX2080 Graphics, M.2 SSD, Windows 10, Liquid Cooling, All software pre-installed and configured
- Extras: Digital Data and Telemetry Display, Z1 Software, ACE Box, Dashboard with integrated button box, electronic pedal control, cooling fans, LEDs
High-fidelity motion simulator with SimCraft’s proprietary center of mass architecture allows for unsurpassed performance and feel.
Degrees of Freedom: Roll, Pitch, Yaw, Surge, Sway, and Heave – All 6DOF, Full Motion
- Roll 50° (+/- 25)
- Pitch 25° (+/- 12.5)
- Yaw 50° (+/- 25)
- Surge 12″
- Sway 2″ (+/- 1″)
- Heave 2″ (+/- 1″)
Max Rotational Speed: 60 °/s
Max Rotational Acceleration: 2400 °/s²
Max Linear Speed: 0.67 f/s (.204 m/s)
Max Linear Acceleration: 26.8 f/s² (8.19 m/s²)
Max Heave Speed: 1.5 f/s (.48 m/s)
Max Linear Acceleration: 60 f/s² (18.29 m/s²)
Max Payload: 600lb (272kg)
Axis Alignment: Mutually Perpendicular[?]
Synchronization: Simultaneous and Independent Axis Control[?]
Position Resolution: .002° (Accuracy)
Repeatability: .02° | 0.00035 rad
Interpretive Interval: < 1ms (Latency)
The APEX5 GTS features a super-strong, lightweight, TIG/MIG welded, tubular carbon steel framework creating the stiffest chassis design. Its strength and stability allow for unmatched performance and a higher standard in durability and incredible longevity with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Incorporating over 15 years of chassis development, the APEX5 GTS features a double-wishbone design with optimized geometry and a powder coated finish in thousands of colors, including illusions, metallics, and candied powder coatings. It also has full cockpit versatility with adjustability of the seat, visuals, audio, wheel, pedals, and shifters.
- Model #: sc860
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Chassis Class: PRO
- Estimated Assembly Time: N/A
- Skills Required: N/A
- Tools required: N/A
- Suitable for: Professional Training, Driver Development, Race Engineering
- License: Personal or ***Commercial Use
This product comes with a Limited Lifetime full part replacement warranty on the chassis and an extended three year warranty on the actuators.
Lead Time: Call for estimate
Crating/Boxing: Not Included
Shipping: Best / Quoted
Sim Assembly: Included
Component Integration: Included
Installation: Delivery, Assembly and onsite training available, call for details
E-Mail/Web Support: YES
Priority Phone Support: YES
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Installation services are available outside the USA.