APEX2 SPORT :: 2DOF Racing Simulator with Yaw and Pitch
The APEX2 SPORT from SimCraft – realistic simulation featuring yaw and pitch motion where you can feel oversteer and understeer, the limit of adhesion, terrain changes such as uphills/downhills, curbing, bumps, and fore/aft weight transfer for braking feel in a motion simulator like you have never felt in a sim.
This is a complete system that is shipped assembled and ready for use. It is extremely small in footprint, 4′ x 5′, and all electronics are onboard the unit. No external PC box on the ground, and no electronics box of any kind. This unit runs off an MSI gaming laptop positioned above the center screen.
Built from the ground up for its intended purpose, the APEX product line from SimCraft is an extensive elite-quality racing simulator class, with price and performance models up and down the entire line. With proprietary motion simulation technology unlike any other on the market and in development for nearly two decades. SimCraft’s proprietary motion technology in APEX form is the choice of many professional drivers and teams: The professionals agree, physics matter. The APEX motorsport simulator line from SimCraft features the stiffest and most advanced chassis designs with the highest fidelity motion technology for motorsport training.
APEX2 SPORT Components
- Seat: OMP TRS-E XL
- Wheel: Simucube2 PRO Direct Drive with PSE GT3 Wheel, SPARCO P310 rim, Carbon Fiber Paddle shifters
- Pedals: SimCraft Tilton 2 pedalset w/ electronic control
- Shifter: Paddles
- Video: Samsung 49″ Widescreen monitor (120Hz at 21:9) or 55″ Curved 4K (60Hz at 16:9)
- Video: HP Reverb G2 PRO VR
- Audio: 2 Front Speakers, Bluetooth Headphones
- Vibration: 600W Amp, 5 Vibration Transducers
- Software: 2 racing simulations pre-installed
- PC: MSI Gaming Laptop with nVidia graphics