APEX5 GTS :: Assembled Complete System
The APEX5 GTS features SimCraft’s 5DOF motion system with roll, pitch, yaw, surge and sway which allows you to feel the limit of adhesion, understeer/oversteer, side slip, accel and decel, terrain changes such as hills, banking, curbing, bumps, camber, and both left/right and fore/aft weight transfer in a motion simulator like you have never felt in a sim.
Why is this? Because of physics based motion simulation technology from SimCraft. Read up on why physics in a motion sim matter
Built from the ground up for its intended purpose, the APEX product line from SimCraft is an extensive elite-quality racing simulator class, with price and performance models up and down the entire line. With proprietary motion simulation technology unlike any other on the market and in development for nearly two decades. SimCraft’s proprietary motion technology in APEX form is the choice of many professional drivers and teams: The professionals agree, physics matter. The APEX motorsport simulator line from SimCraft features the stiffest and most advanced chassis designs with the highest fidelity motion technology for motorsport training.
A complete package which includes a full system, installed, warrantied, and supported.
- Seat: MOMO Daytona or OMP HTE-R
- Wheel: Direct-Drive Servo FF, GT1 Rim, SLI Data output, Shift lights, Quick Release, Carbon Paddles)
- Pedals: SimCraft Tilton PRO 3 Pedalset
- Shifter: Paddle, Sequential, H-Pattern Shifters
- Video: Triple 43″ 4k Monitors
- Video: Oculus Rift VR
- Audio: 1000W 5.1 Surround Audio / Headphones
- Vibration: 6 Vibration transducers with amplifier
- Software: VIP iRacing Subscription and 2 others pre-installed
- PC: Intel i7, 32GB DDR4 Memory, nVidia GTX1080Ti Graphics, SSD, Windows 10, Liquid Cooling, All software pre-installed and configured
- Extras: Digital Data and Telemetry Display, ACE Box, Dashboard with integrated button box, electronic pedal control, cooling fans, LEDs
High-fidelity motion with SimCraft’s proprietary center of mass architecture allows for unsurpassed performance and feel. The APEX5 motion chassis now also features rotational axis adjustability to match the center of rotations with your desired preference.
Degrees of Freedom: Roll, Pitch, Yaw, Surge, & Sway
- Roll 50° (+/- 25)
- Pitch 25° (+/- 12.5)
- Yaw 50° (+/- 25)
- Surge 12″
- Sway 12″
Max Rotational Speed……..60 °/s
Max Linear Speed……..8″/s
Max Acceleration……..167 °/s/s
Max Payload……………500lb | 225kg
Axis Alignment: Mutually Perpendicular[?]
Synchronization: Simultaneous and Independent Axis Control[?]
Position Resolution: .002° (Accuracy)
Repeatability: .02° | 0.00035 rad
Interpretive Interval: < 1ms (Latency)
The APEX5 GTS features a super-strong, lightweight, TIG/MIG welded, tubular carbon steel framework creating the stiffest chassis design. Its strength and stability allow for unmatched performance and a higher standard in durability and incredible longevity with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Incorporating a decade of chassis development, the APEX5 GTS features a double-wishbone design with optimized geometry and a powder coated finish in dozens of colors, including illusions, metallics, and candied powder coatings. It also has full cockpit versatility with adjustability of the seat, visuals, audio, wheel, pedals, and shifters.
- Model #: sc850
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Chassis Class: PRO
- Estimated Assembly Time: N/A
- Skills Required: N/A
- Tools required: N/A
- Suitable for: Professional Training, Driver Development, Field Deployable
- License: Personal or ***Commercial Us
This product comes with a Limited Lifetime full part replacement warranty on the chassis and an extended three year warranty on the actuators.
Lead Time: Call for estimate
Crating/Boxing: Not Included
Shipping: Best / Quoted
Sim Assembly: Included
Component Integration: Included
Installation: Delivery, Assembly and onsite training available, call for details
E-Mail/Web Support: YES
Priority Phone Support: YES
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Installation services are available outside the USA.