APEX3 PRO :: Professional Race Simulator, 3DOF
Complete, Optionally Installed, Racing Simulator for Driver Development at Home
The APEX3 PRO, a true “professional race simulator” with advanced motion simulation technology including yaw for effective race preparation and training. Featuring SimCraft’s 3DOF motion system with roll, pitch, and yaw, which allows you to feel the limit of adhesion, understeer/oversteer, accel and decel, weight transfer, terrain changes such as hills, banking, curbing, bumps, and camber in a motion simulator like you have never felt in a sim.
Why is this? Because of physics based motion simulation technology from SimCraft. Read up on why physics in a motion sim matter
SimCraft’s proprietary motion technology in APEX form is the choice of many professional drivers and teams: The professionals agree, physics matter. The APEX motorsport simulator line from SimCraft features the stiffest and most advanced chassis designs with the highest fidelity motion technology for motorsport training. Compatible with iRacing, rFactor, Assetto Corsa, Project CARS, and many other racing simulations.
A complete package which includes a full system, installed, configured, warrantied, and supported.
APEX PRO Components
- Seat: OMP HTE-R, MOMO Daytona or Sabelt GTPad
- Wheel: Simucube 2 PRO Direct-Drive Servo FF, PSE GT3 Rim, Carbon Paddles
- Pedals: SimCraft Tilton PRO 3 Pedalset w/ electronic control
- Shifter: Paddle, Sequential, H-Pattern Shifters
- Video: Triple 43″ 4k 120hz Monitors
- Video: HP Reverb PRO VR
- Audio: 1000W 5.1 Surround Audio / Headphones
- Vibration: 6 Vibration transducers with 600W amplifier
- Software: iRacing Subscription and 2 others pre-installed
- PC: Intel i9, 32GB DDR4 Memory, nVidia RTX3080 Graphics, M.2 SSD, Windows 10, Liquid Cooling, All software pre-installed and configured
- Extras: PSE DDU Digital Data and Telemetry Display, Z1 Software, ACE Box, Dashboard with integrated button box, electronic pedal control, cooling fans, LEDs
High-fidelity motion with SimCraft’s proprietary center of mass architecture allows for unsurpassed performance and feel. The APEX3 motion chassis now also features rotational axis adjustability to match the center of rotations with your desired preference.
Degrees of Freedom: Roll, Pitch & Yaw
- Roll 50 degrees (+/- 25)
- Pitch 25 degrees (+/- 12.5)
- Yaw 50 degrees (+/- 25)
Max Rotational Speed: 60 °/s
Max Rotational Acceleration: 2400 °/s²
Max Payload: 600lb (272kg)
Axis Alignment: Mutually Perpendicular
Synchronization: Simultaneous and Independent Axis Control
Position Resolution: .002 deg (Accuracy)
Repeatability: .02 deg | 0.00035 rad
Interpretive Interval: < 1ms (Latency)
The APEX3 features a super-strong, lightweight, TIG/MIG welded, tubular DOM and carbon steel framework creating the stiffest chassis design. Its strength and stability allow for unmatched performance and a higher standard in durability and incredible longevity with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Incorporating a decade of chassis development, the APEX3 features a double-wishbone design with optimized geometry and a powder coated finish in dozens of colors. It also has full cockpit versatility with adjustability of the seat, visuals, audio, wheel, pedals, and shifters.
- Model #: sc830
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Chassis Class: PRO
- Estimated Assembly Time: N/A
- Skills Required: N/A
- Tools required: N/A
- Suitable for: Professional Training, Driver Development, Field Deployable
- License: Personal or ***Commercial Use
This product comes with a Limited Lifetime full part replacement warranty on the chassis and an extended three year warranty on the actuators.
Lead Time: Call for estimate
Crating/Boxing: Not Included
Shipping: Best / Quoted
Sim Assembly: Included
Component Integration: Included
Installation: Delivery, Assembly and onsite training available, call for details
E-Mail/Web Support: YES
Priority Phone Support: YES
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Installation services are available outside the USA.